:. or give a definition:. 1) . it’s like a dream which has come true.. 2) . It’s a like a real fantasy.. 3. ) . Living . a dream of make believe.. 4) A place which is so . wonderful that you can never forget it.. ID: 693619 Download Presentation
:. or give a definition:. 1) . it’s like a dream which has come true.. 2) . It’s a like a real fantasy.. 3. ) . Living . a dream of make believe.. 4) A place which is so . wonderful that you can never forget it..
Download Presentation - The PPT/PDF document "Describe what a paradise is" is the property of its rightful owner. Permission is granted to download and print the materials on this web site for personal, non-commercial use only, and to display it on your personal computer provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright notices contained in the materials. By downloading content from our website, you accept the terms of this agreement.
Presentation on theme: "Describe what a paradise is"— Presentation transcript:
Describe what a paradise is
or give a definition:
it’s like a dream which has come true.
It’s a like a real fantasy.
a dream of make believe.
4) A place which is so
wonderful that you can never forget it.
5) A place where you can find peace and tranquility
6) Place where you might wish to remain for ever and ever.
7) A place where there are plenty of fruits, vegetables and flowers
8) A place where there is green grass, lush valleys, clean rivers, meadows
9) Untouched by human hands
10) A world
where everyone minds their own business
can do as
, as long
they don’t cause any harm to anybody or
11) A place where I can everything I need including happiness.
12) A place were I don’t fear death or dying.
13) A place where I can live forever.
14) A place where the happiness lasts forever
16) A place where will always remember as being fully of magic.
This is not about politics or the army?
Question would you
to a tropical island in the Philippines?
Yes I would because ------
I wouldn't because
If the answer is yes
long would you go for and what would you do when you arrived.
I would go for -----------
I would go for the rest of my life
I would go swimming
in the deep blue sea.
I would eat tropical fruits and vegetables
I would walk along sandy beaches and eat coconuts
I would go for boat rides
I would go deep sea diving
I would see underground caves
I would go rafting
I would visit the animals in the zoo including the tarsier monkey