Download Pdf - The PPT/PDF document "Winning the Game " is the property of its rightful owner. Permission is granted to download and print the materials on this web site for personal, non-commercial use only, and to display it on your personal computer provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright notices contained in the materials. By downloading content from our website, you accept the terms of this agreement.
Winning the Game
Presentation on theme: "Winning the Game "— Presentation transcript:
By Jason Jebbia. The Game of Nim. In this presentation I will:. Introduce the game play and rules of the game of Nim. Demonstrate the winning strategy of Nim. Discuss other variations of Nim including their winning strategies..
One thing that I often do is play games. . I . like playing all kinds of games. .. The goal to playing games is to win. .. Winning is fun, and it can make me feel happy, proud and special.. Unfortunately only 1 person or 1 team can usually be the winner..
Kevin Harrigan, PhD. Gambling Research Lab. University of Waterloo. June . 7. , 2014, San Diego, NCLGS Conference. My Background. Computer Science (BSc, MSc). Teach computer game design. Computer/Internet/iPhone/Android/etc..
Impartial Games,. . Nim, Composite Games, Optimal Play in Impartial games. Learning & Development Team. http://academy.telerik.com. . Telerik Software Academy. Table of Contents (1). What is Game Theory?.
By . Shahid. , . Krahmer. , & . Swerts. Presented by Alex Park. 2011-11-01. Motivations. Assumptions. Children show their emotions in a more open and intense way than adults. Cultural background influence the expression of emotions.
Chapter 6 in “Automata, Logic and infinite games”, edited by . Gradel. , Thomas. and Wilke. Games, Logic and Automata Seminar. 19/4/2017. Lior Zilberstein . In the Previous Lecture. Game – an arena and a winning condition..
PROBABILITY. ROULETTE. Rules. 1. The game "Probability Roulette" can only be played by 4 players.. 2. Each of the 4 players obligatory needs to pay 5.000 pesos. The sum of all paymnets adds up to the amount of 20.000 pesos. The player who wins takes 15.000 thousand pesos which is the 75% of the total sum and 3 times what the respactable player payed at the beginning. No matter what, the other 25% of the sum (5.000 pesos) becomes property of the game managers ( Simon and Daniel)..
. . Lecture6. . Admin. Plagiarism forms. Answer football cup final problem.. //Daisy Problem hints e.g. try a smaller size.. General problem solving ideas. Show see. . Mention coursework.. Sums of games.
Help the old lady remember. By Jeanne Acton. Why are captions important?. In 5 years, you won’t remember the homecoming queen (unless it was you. ).. In 10 years, you won’t remember the name of the quarterback or who sat next to you in .