1. Who invented the world’s first flush toilet?. Sir John Harington (1596). Alexander Cummings (1775). Thomas Crapper (1860s). 1. 2. How many people worldwide don’t have access to a safe toilet?. ID: 662974
DownloadNote - The PPT/PDF document "World Toilet Day Quiz Test your knowledg..." is the property of its rightful owner. Permission is granted to download and print the materials on this web site for personal, non-commercial use only, and to display it on your personal computer provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright notices contained in the materials. By downloading content from our website, you accept the terms of this agreement.
World Toilet Day Quiz
Test your knowledge of all toilet-related things with this quick ten-question quizSlide2
1. Who invented the world’s first flush toilet?
Sir John Harington (1596)
Alexander Cummings (1775)
Thomas Crapper (1860s)
2. How many people worldwide don’t have access to a safe toilet?
3. In 1951, how many households in England and Wales did not have their own WC?
4. The International Space Station is the most expensive place in the universe to spend a penny. The
$1.9 million$9.1 million$19 millionSlide6
5. What’s the average number of flushes a UK household makes each day?
7 times13−14 times
6. How many children under the age of five die daily worldwide from diseases caused by poor sanitation?
7. Which English King died ‘on the throne’?
King Edward 1
8. The world’s most high-tech toilets are found in:
9. How many viruses can 1 gram of faeces contain?
10. Global Goal (
) 6 aims for safe water and sanitation for all. By which date?
How long does the average person spend on the toilet in a lifetime!
1 year3 years
Today's Top Docs