FALL 2015 TUITION FEES UPDATE PowerPoint Presentation

FALL 2015 TUITION FEES UPDATE PowerPoint Presentation

2016-06-30 71K 71 0 0

Description

h. umber.ca/fees. April . 2, . 2015. Revised Tuition Fee Payment Policy:. Revised tuition fee payment policy in support of new tuition rules from Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities for all Ontario Colleges.. ID: 384324

Embed code:

Download this presentation



DownloadNote - The PPT/PDF document "FALL 2015 TUITION FEES UPDATE" is the property of its rightful owner. Permission is granted to download and print the materials on this web site for personal, non-commercial use only, and to display it on your personal computer provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright notices contained in the materials. By downloading content from our website, you accept the terms of this agreement.

Presentations text content in FALL 2015 TUITION FEES UPDATE

Slide1

FALL 2015 TUITION FEES UPDATE

h

umber.ca/fees

April

2,

2015

Slide2

Revised Tuition Fee Payment Policy:

Revised tuition fee payment policy in support of new tuition rules from Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities for all Ontario Colleges.

Takes effect for Fall 2015 tuition fee payments.

Affects all Humber students: New/Returning, Domestic/International.

Slide3

Tuition Fee Deposit:

A

non-refundable tuition deposit

must be paid by ALL students by June 24, 2015.

Domestic Students:

ALL domestic students (new and returning) must pay a $500 non-refundable deposit by June 24.

International Students:

New Students:

Entire amount of first semester fees are due by June

24

($1,000 of this amount

is non-refundable

).

Returning

:

A non-refundable $1,000 deposit must be paid by June 24

.

Students

who switch

to a new program must

pay another

non-refundable

deposit that will be applied to

tuition.

Remaining tuition fees are due by September 21, 2015.

Slide4

Additional Deposit Information:

Late fee of $100 will be charged if full tuition fees are not paid by September 21.

New students must pay the tuition deposit by June 24 to secure their seat in the program. All students must pay their tuition deposit to register for courses in August.

100% of tuition deposit is applied directly to students’ tuition.

Tuition Fees Schedule can

soon be

found on

www.humber.ca/fees

.

Slide5

OSAP and Additional Fee Information:

As fees are charged by term, there is no need for a split fee. OSAP funds are disbursed before the fees due date in September, so there is no need for an OSAP deferral fee.

All

OSAP funds will be deposited directly to students’ bank

accounts. OSAP Students

must pay Humber

directly by specified deadlines in Academic Calendar.

If students apply for OSAP before late August, 60% of OSAP funding will be deposited to students’ bank accounts by Mid-September. Remaining 40% will be deposited during the following semester (January 2016).

Slide6

Questions?

www.humber.ca/fees

bursar@humber.ca


About DocSlides
DocSlides allows users to easily upload and share presentations, PDF documents, and images.Share your documents with the world , watch,share and upload any time you want. How can you benefit from using DocSlides? DocSlides consists documents from individuals and organizations on topics ranging from technology and business to travel, health, and education. Find and search for what interests you, and learn from people and more. You can also download DocSlides to read or reference later.